Locks4Vans Hook Deadlocks for the Mercedes Sprinter 2006>2018. The go to locks for tradesmen to offer an additional level of protection to the load area.
The L4V Hook Lock is a mechanical deadlock operating independently from the manufacturers’ locking system. A deadlocking hook bolt engages into its opposing body section. Operated by its high-security external key under full control of the driver. Suitable for owner-drivers or applications where the driver can be relied upon to operate the lock.
We recommend fitting Hook locks in high position for the rear barn doors and side sliding door.
- The lock case has a compact footprint permitting several fitting positions
- 60% less metal is removed from the structural part of the door during installation compared to other hook lock cases, resulting in the most effective security
- Black lock case gasket supplied as standard
- Lock kits are vehicle specific and contain all the required fixings, fittings and instructions to enable a technician to perform a professional installation
- Kits available in T-Series and S-Series key systems
- L4V cylinders, housings, and plugs are plated in highly durable satin nickel to maintain a long-lasting appearance and consistent performance
- L4V black nylon external barrel trims supplied as standard to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the vehicle
- Satin nickel-plated brass barrel trims, oversized black barrel trims, and angled black barrel trims are also available
- We supply each kit with 3 keys (however kits pinned up to specific key numbers are only supplied with one key as standard.
Includes Fortress Vehicle Security 5 Year Warranty