ScorpionTrack DRIVER S7-ALS Tracking actively protects your vehicle against theft using advanced technology along with movement detection sensors hidden within the vehicle. An advanced tracking solution providing 24/7/365 theft monitoring to provide security and peace of mind whilst offering a comprehensive range of driver convenience features for life on the road.
Price includes installation at a location of your choice on the UK Mainland.
Subscription not included. See subscriptions below.
- Fully insurance approved S7 Thatcham Car Tracker
- Mobile installation at a time, date, location convenient for you
- European monitoring by 24/7 Control Room
- Cost-effective subscription options
- The ScorpionTrack DRIVER S7-ALS is recognised by all leading insurance companies.
- ScorpionTrack has been providing the highest level of vehicle security since 1973.
- Award-winning vehicle security. British made, with a 96% recovery rate.
- All ScorpionTrack insurance-approved vehicle trackers and security systems are developed in the UK with high recovery rate performance in mind.
- Price includes your GPS tracker and mobile installation by one of our Thatcham-approved technicians, Fast fitting available.
- Geofence alerts. Set your own alerts through your app.
- You will receive a certificate of authentication for your insurance company upon completion of the fitting.
- Suitable for all 12/24 volt vehicle makes and models (including HGV and plant machinery).
Monthly - £14.50
1 Year - £149
2 Years - £229 (Saving £69)
3 Years - £319 (Saving £128)
4 Years - £369 (Saving £227)
5 Years - £409 (Saving £336)
Duration of ownership - £600
This tracking device is ideal if your insurance company has requested a Thatcham approved category S7 device. Our engineers will carry out the installation in line with manufactures guidelines. This has lead to us becoming approved by telematics companies and insurers alike.
Our experienced engineers are Based in South Wales but cover UK wide. Engineers are all employed and no work is sub contracted meaning we can ensure quality of every installation. We regularly cover Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Bristol, Birmingham, London.